LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Corporal

gskydive
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 20 Apr 2017 16:45
OK. My second query.
in the late 1980s I remember a newspaper called Corporal that was mostly spanking stories. Does anyone know if these stories are archived somewhere and accessible online?
Thanks!

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 21 Apr 2017 01:51
I remember a spanking magazine sold in adult bookstores by that name back in the 80's. It had a letters to the editor column at the front which had some appealing so-called true stories from time to time. Not sure I remember the newspaper.

spurs1
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 24 Apr 2017 18:51
Hi
I recall an American A4 Size spanking magazine called 'Corporal.' The stories and images were the best I have ever read and seen. The imagery was extremely realistic. The first one I saw was way back in 1971!!
Thereafter, it went towards a more fetish, SM style, rather than just spanking.

I'm uncertain if we are talking about the same thing
Good luck in finding out more
Paul

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#4 | Posted: 24 Apr 2017 20:25
Hello spurs1

Spurs2 wasn't quite good enough even if they were clearly the better team on the day.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 24 Apr 2017 20:53
I remember the magazine Corporal as well, early 70s. A slick magazine, lots of photos.
Letters to the editor were interesting, though doubtless written by staff.
Have vague memories that there once existed a publication called Spankers' Monthly.Anyone ever heard of that one?

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 26 Apr 2017 18:53
I used to pick up "Corporal" as well. I still recall there were 2 "Sandy's" ( Shore & York) involved and at one point they parted company and maintained a public feud. The biggest problem I had with the magazine centered around the submitted "true" personal stories.........which were as fake as any piece of pure fiction. I remember one 'regular' contributor eventually admitting that they made up everything that they wrote. He was infamous for describing how every act of misbehavior in his town resulted in him getting spanked by someone he offended. It was like he lived in a fantasy world of "Spanktown" where everyone is a spanko! Ridiculous. Others described doing things that any experienced person would know would not play out as described.

Some stories seemed plausible......but once you get that doubt in you, it's hard to trust anything. Eventually the Internet took over and it became easier to find stuff that was either genuine......or at least more convincing.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 28 Apr 2017 23:40
Redskinluver:
 Redskinluver

I remember the magazine Corporal as well, early 70s. A slick magazine, lots of photos.
Letters to the editor were interesting, though doubtless written by staff.
Have vague memories that there once existed a publication called Spankers' Monthly.Anyone ever heard of that one?

You can see images from that "slick" mag here:

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?p=1250213&highlight=Corporal#post1250 213

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 9
jeffspanks, MarDavout, rancho13, Robert46, Steve0958, terminator2589, Tiredny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9