library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Martin Pyx

Belsteph
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 22 Mar 2017 23:16
Unless I am mistaken, Martin Pyx started out by writing under a different pen name. Unfortunately I do not recall what that name was nor the spanking periodical (probably no longer published) where his stories appeared. One of his stories, as I recall, involved California and (I think) a beach.

I would love to find his old stories - Does anyone have any ideas about this?

- Belmont Stephen

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 23 Mar 2017 03:30
The name Edward Alexander or something like that comes to mind. As for where I saw that reference, I vaguely recall an old British publication. It was not in one of the slick mags like Janus or Blushes. Rather it was in a publication of poor quality paper bound with staples.

Anyhow that "recollection" is foggy at best as it goes back some 30 years. If you learn anything with this thread, make sure you let this guy know:

https://cpbiblio.wordpress.com/martin-pyx/

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 25 Mar 2017 02:19
See my author page. I believe Martin Pyx is also called PN Dedeaux. I believe the reason for two pseudonyms is that PN Dedeaux touches on bondage and scatology while Pyx is straight spanking. Their novels all mention each other. The only other name any of them mention is Will Henry, who is neither.

greenwellies
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 25 Mar 2017 05:01
I corresponded many years ago with Martin Pyx, who lived in the Bay area, and I suggested he was PN Dedeaux, as I had found certain similarities in their syntax. He wrote back to say this was incredibly flattering but he was not in the same class as Dedeaux, who he said was more or less the king of the genre.

It seems to me that NuWest in its earliest days had, in one of their mimeographed publications, a story by Bronwen somebody who wrote just like Pyx.

I wish both authors' works were available for kindle, as well as Wildfire publications and the works published by Blue Moon.

Belsteph
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 27 Mar 2017 01:46
The name Edward Alexander also rings a bell for me. I would really like to find his stories.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 27 Mar 2017 04:05
Autumn Scandals and Summer Frolics are available as ebooks (for $2.00 each) at www.triplexbooks.com You'll also find several books by Will Henry and P.N. Dedeaux on the same site. Nothing by Edward Alexander however.

Hope this is of help.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 13
Alef, Alunn, averam300, blistermeplease, cerby, Nelon, spankied, Unfortunate, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9