library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Looking for an account about a school caning

Mads
Male Author

Denmark
#1 | Posted: 4 Mar 2017 14:37
I wonder if anyone else remember an account about a school caning published on (as far as I remember) soc.sexuality.spanking in the late 1990'ies.

The title of the account was something like "Then, almost now and now". The account was from an English lady, who during school was caned once although she was very well behaved. It had been a terrible experience for her psychologically as well as physically, and resulted in continuous nightmare in which she was haunted by the head mistress. About 35 years later she took a brave decision to try to get rid of the nightmare: She invited a friend, Peter, to visit her and explained about her problem and outspokenly asked him to cane her! He consented and she did get rid of the nightmares.

The account was extremely well written and interesting. I downloaded the account to my hard disk and read it a couple of times. As I actually didn't like caning, I soon after deleted the account and later regretted. The files was lost on internet as result of a crash without backup on the internet site. I guess have to be rather detailed to identify the account after so many years.

Why am I asking here? Well! I guess that hoping someone of you have a copy of the account so I could read it again is too much to hope for. At least to know that I'm not the only one who was captivated by the account would be something. In spite of many tries over the years I've not been able to find the account on internet.

More facts to recognize the story:
As girl the narrator went to a boarding school for girls. Once some boys from a nearby school had been bullying girls from the boarding school. The boarding school then forbid the girls to leave the school. Together with a friend she did leave the school anyway and the two was discovered when returning to school and send to the head mistress, which announced they would be caned. The friend claimed she could not be caned because she had piano lessons. The mistress replied: "It's not your hands I'm going to cane. You can always use a cushion!"

The school caning was described in details; the third stroke was the worst making her see stars.
She told her friend, Peter, that in school she had four strokes of the cane, and asked him to give her between four and eight strokes. Hi gave her six strokes. The account contained no description of the caning she got from Peter.

She pointed out that she was not a spanko, and did not want to have more spankings. She only posted this single account. Both girls became very well educated and I remember one of them was a mathematician.

Mads
Male Author

Denmark
#2 | Posted: 6 Mar 2017 14:21
I feel very fortunate. TiredNy has provided me with the story I had lost. Thanks a lot,

hschmid
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 7 Mar 2017 01:50
Do you want to post it here?

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 8 Mar 2017 20:36
Sounds a very interesting story. Who was the author?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 8 Mar 2017 20:52
hschmid:
Do you want to post it here?

Don't post it here unless you have the author's permission to do so as otherwise it's a violation of copyright.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 7
Fokus014, Hotscot, katee, luw1818, Pogogacy, Takeninhand
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9