library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Pussy spanking

broadwaypink
Female Member

Russia
#1 | Posted: 26 Feb 2017 07:23
Hey! Looking for pussy spanking stories. Harder = better.

kyle1248
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 26 Feb 2017 15:40
I don't recall coming across anyone else's stories that touch on this topic, but there is a sequence in Chapter 14 of my "Naughty Miss Cole" series that might be of interest to you. The way it's written, the spanking (with a riding crop) isn't especially "hard", but it goes on for awhile, and I enjoyed writing it since it was something outside of my normal comfort zone.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 26 Feb 2017 17:20
I don't go there. The buttocks are an absolutely wonderful area for spanking since they encapsulate embarrassment and humiliation at being bared, the ability to take a huge amount of painful punishment with little or no damage, and very uncomfortable after-effects which can be a further trial for the recipient to conceal. There are other areas of the body which can be used but not nearly as safely and IMO genitals are for pleasurable activity and should only be made sore through over-indulgence in said activity!

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 26 Feb 2017 18:59
Check out my story "Whip Me For Being Unfaithful" which is a very severe story involving strapping both the buttocks and the unfaithful wife's very naughty pussy. Also in my Training Amarra serial, the young woman protagonist learns the she enjoys somewhat gentle pussy strapping. It comes up a fair bit throughout the serial, but if you don't want to read the entire 30-part (final two are in the queue!) serial (which is not all about pussy spanking!) I'd suggest part 8 for what you're looking for.

Lizzy's Awakening by Sensual Spanker also goes there.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 26 Feb 2017 20:31
My Contortionist Wife by mj2001 also flirts with pussy spanking (with a light martinet)

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 12
Derrick30, oxford, tomd, Tricky
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9