USA
#1 | Posted: 19 Nov 2016 01:23
Kinky, I know.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 19 Nov 2016 04:48
John Graves wrote a terrific serial titled "Daughter-in-Law," in which the male narrator is spanked mostly by his daughter-in-law (obviously), but at the end he's also corporally corrected by his wife and daughter, while there's a brief reference to his other daughter eventually punishing him as well. (However, it would be considered to have a very happy ending, I'd venture.)

Generally I wouldn't 'plug' my own writing, but since you made a direct request here are four stories of mine which loosely fit your "kinky" descriptor, although in some of them the daughter-spanks-father action isn't necessarily the primary dynamic--also, the last two involve 'spoiler alerts' simply via my including them on this list:

[1] "Losing Track"
[2] "Mistress Destiny"
[3] "Positive Reinforcement" (auditory description only)
[4] "A Sip of the Fountain of Youth" (with a *twist*)

--C.K.

Eric
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 20 Nov 2016 05:01
Thanks CK, that Positive Reinforcement was cute as hell. I could not find "A Sip...."

Mainly what I wanted to know was if the genre was acceptable, I guess it is. I might try my hand here one day.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 20 Nov 2016 19:33
Eric:
Thanks CK, that Positive Reinforcement was cute as hell. I could not find "A Sip...."

Mainly what I wanted to know was if the genre was acceptable, I guess it is. I might try my hand here one day.

Well, I haven't been reading and commentating that much in this Library lately, yet I find the concept of daughter-spanks-father to be a highly appealing fantasy--I'd greatly appreciate reading more of them.

An article at the beginning of a work's title is disregarded for purposes of alphabetizing here, so the story "A Sip of the Fountain of Youth" is considered to begin with the letter "S"...

--C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 20 Nov 2016 20:40
I can't remember the author's name, but there was a series about a family where the younger members on attaining the age of 16 got spanking rights over the entire family, including their parents. That had all sorts of age reversal pairings and I do remember one where a recently married couple spanked their parents. The daughter turning her father over her lap, while her new husband spanked his MIL.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 11
Calibos, Glenlivet, Hilip, Ingen, medici, oldwrangler2, Scot
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9