library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Any good F/fm of FF/m stories?

kathjoe97
Male Member

India
#1 | Posted: 13 Nov 2016 19:24
I can't seem to find any.Would love for someone to help out.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 13 Nov 2016 20:38
I'm not big on plugging my own stuff, but the Spank Shop series has a number of stories with those pairings and I have a few standalones which also fit them.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 14 Nov 2016 04:13
Go to the search option under Submissions and put in your requests for what you want and you will have. Cheers

CS

SNM
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 14 Nov 2016 12:25
I know of (and have written) a good few. Can you narrow it down a bit?

kathjoe97
Male Member

India
#5 | Posted: 14 Nov 2016 17:42
SNM
Well,I'm looking for stories with preferably a school or babysitting setting where a F(adult or late teens) punishes multiple spankees(child or teen).Also,I'd also love a story where multiple spankers(female,preferably a teacher again) are involved in the spanking of a single spankee(preferably male teen/child).
I'm new to this site and hence find it difficult to get a story with the above preferences.
Thanks

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 15 Nov 2016 02:06
Have you tried the search feature. It is last under submissions. It will narrow the field somewhat and if you look to the authors who write what comes up under your search, you can then go to that authors area and look further under comments to see the specific thing you are searching for. Perhaps CrimsonKid KFR or Arthur Blimp.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 8
cayenne, Chandler, david557, dusty333, Lookingforspank, OTKobsessed, RomanGenat, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9