LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Hi, from Spanking Classics Member Veronica/Rani

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
cherryripe
Female Member

England
#11 | Posted: 15 Jan 2017 01:38
Hi roni, I too lost all my stories on sc. I did save them but the pc they were stored on was left behind when my marriage broke down. It also stopped working before i could save them LOL then sc closed down. Great to see you here x

opb
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 15 Jan 2017 11:12
Hello Roni, and welcome on board.
Tough luck on losing your stories, I would be very upset if it happened to me.

Hope you have fun here

Guy
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 15 Jan 2017 14:33
Hello Roni and Cherryripe.

I know nothing about Spanking Classics, but depending on the site design you might be able to recover your stories on the Wayback Machine. https://archive.org/web/

Also, just try Googling the titles of your stories, or even a scrap of your text if you can remember it. You might be amazed where you find your stories!

Once you re-collect your work, I suggest that you don't trust any single site to store them for you, and certainly no single hard drive!. If nothing else, store them both on a thumb drive and somewhere online such as Google docs, as well as here at the LSF. Myself, I "archive" my stories on a public blogspot site which serves to attract new readers to the LSF.

cherryripe
Female Member

England
#14 | Posted: 15 Jan 2017 20:29
Hi Guy. Thank you, I will definately have a go

chandra
Female Member

India
#15 | Posted: 20 Jan 2017 08:05
A few years back,a small story by an author named Pygos appeared. It is no longer yhere. Can you reproduce?.........Chandra

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 20 Jan 2017 18:18
Roni:
& she sleeps dreaming his pillow is him, but he really comes home and gets in bed and holds her while she's asleep without waking her up...which always irritated me.

It was pretty melancholy, not at all my usual writing style.

Well, isn't the woman going to wake up eventually, then find her lover in bed with her? Besides which, wouldn't she become subconsciously aware of his presence, his arms around her, even while sleeping? (Admittedly I don't always understand what members of the 'feminine persuasion' would find romantic, but personally it seems that way.)

To me, it sounds like a happy ending is at least being implied. (I'm guessing that he would end up using her self-pitying behavior as the pretext--if he needed one--for administering an erotic spanking.)

Anyway, it can be good for an author to write in contrast to his/her normal tendencies once in a while, can't it?

Good luck in locating that story, since I've never read much M/F literature I unfortunately can't help you with it--however, welcome to the Library...

--C.K.

Pagan
Female Author

Canada
#17 | Posted: 6 Aug 2017 04:11
So nice to see you on the board, Roni. I wish I'd kept a copy of your stories...of many stories, really. I only have my own, and only Seasons. I don't have 3 or any of the short stories I wrote. I hope you're able to track down a copy.

Pagan

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 12
AlanBarr, Kanchyk, njrick, phillipuk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9