The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Non-white Spankees

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 6 Sep 2016 22:27
Sounds like fun, Rosie. Is it posted here?

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 7 Sep 2016 03:27
Seegee:
Sounds like fun, Rosie. Is it posted here?

Yes, the series is called Training Amarra, and my author name is Rosie Radcliffe. I hope you enjoy it

opb
Male Author

England
#23 | Posted: 7 Sep 2016 08:04
If you want a definitely described non-white spanker then my humble offering The Bare provides one. I don't know why the spanker is black, I just imagined that she was. As to the sex or colour of the spankee, that is left to the reader.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 7 Sep 2016 08:34
opb:
If you want a definitely described non-white spanker then my humble offering The Bare provides one. I don't know why the spanker is black, I just imagined that she was. As to the sex or colour of the spankee, that is left to the reader.

For non-white spankERS I have...lets see...huh, only two.

I must remedy this.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#25 | Posted: 7 Sep 2016 22:04
In some situations ethnicity or colour are relevant. For example, you might rightly say that it does not matter whether a new boss is male or female - or white or black. But imagine a bunch of matey guys who've always had a male boss and suddenly have an attractive female boss. The tensions and possibilities are fairly obvious. Then imagine they're all white and she's ethnic Indian or African. Doesn't that add something, though skating on thin ice because one shouldn't condone even mild racism? In some ethnic and religious groups that happen to be black or Asian, family relations are much more traditional and while it's not uncommon - in the UK - for young women from these backgrounds to make their way as successful professionals, they have to push a bit harder and be more obviously assertive. That leads to spanking possibilities - and what if, for example, such a young woman, doing her job, offends someone powerful in her community, to whom her father owes a debt?

Caesar
Male Member

England
#26 | Posted: 11 Sep 2016 00:46
Redskinluver

I'd presume she'd be of Japanese origin if she were called Kiko Tanaka.

MarkyMarks
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 13 Sep 2016 04:12
I remember the T-Bar series by Jack Crawford had in chapter 5 the story of Martha Washington spanking her house slaves after one of them ran away. Still one of the most "holy crap!" stories on here. And impressive the knowledge or research behind it. Was reminded of it today when one of the top posts on Reddit's "Today I Learned" was about how when Washington was president and the Capitol was in Philedelphia, he rotated his slaves to circumvent the Quaker backed law providing that a slave was given their freedom after living 6 months in Pennsylvania. And I'd learned that years ago thanks to a spanking story!

Ps I don't post often on here- how do I get the "author" by my name?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 13 Sep 2016 23:33
It's odd that it took me this long to remember that I have at least one story with a non-white spankee. "The House Squatter" by GuySpencer. The fact that she is black is important to the story.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 15 Sep 2016 04:08
The first chapter of my "Pamela & Richard" series has a group spanking that includes a black girl. Though, in hindsight, I kind of cringe at my description. When I wrote it, I had never seen so much as a photo of a spanked black bottom. My description was completely conjectural.

Nearly 20 years later ... I still haven't seen a black girl spanked (outside of a couple very fake spanking videos).

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 12
humiliatedfemale, insonia, mobblers
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9