The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Non-white Spankees

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
SNM
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 4 Sep 2016 21:32
canadianspankee:
Who ever said any one on this site was of any colour?

In many cases, the people themselves.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 4 Sep 2016 21:41
Race, skin color, ethnicity.............what a can of worms we have here.

I've seen "Latina" used as a response to the OP's search for females who "aren't white". As my Rosa will tell you (or you could research yourself) "Hispanic" is a very sticky label and has nothing to do with skin color. She herself has Peruvian relatives I've met who look like they're Irish!

Race as a concept has been getting a lot of criticism as well since it is still used on applications even as evidence keeps indicating the the criteria for race is arbitrary. Also as time has gone on the mingling of once-isolated peoples has made race distinctions even more ludicrous.

So non-white is a matter of degree I would think. How much of a tan do you need before you are no longer white? Besides........after a spanking isn't everyone leaning towards pink anyway?

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 4 Sep 2016 22:50
Just incidentally, a domme once told me that blacks do turn red from a good spanking ... but then thinking about it, blacks come in every shade imaginable.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#14 | Posted: 5 Sep 2016 05:04
On Topic: Military Strictness by Patxi is a rather sublime series with a non-white spankee.

Less on topic: I don't know how much of this is a language issue, but the vast, vast majority of members here seem to be anglophones, and from NA/western Europe. Is it possible that this kink doesn't exist in meaningful numbers, or looks very different, in different cultures?

I'm not sure language is a big impediment to participation, because other fora on which I participate, which are oriented toward research in different fields and addressing different parts of the world, have lots of non-Anglo and non-European members. Which makes me wonder if this is a social/cultural element at play.

kyle1248
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 5 Sep 2016 14:50
Several of my stories include spankees who are Asian. They reflect my interest in Asia in general, and while none of them are real life stories, some of them are inspired by the woman I'm married to and several trips we've made to Southeast Asia over the years.

A few of my M/F stories where at least one spankee is Asian include a Vietnamese Spanking Story 3, Surely Not, Burma 1926 and Cafe Bot Ngon.

The Burmese Maid's Revenge is a F/M story with two male spankees (one Indian and one Burmese)

The list of my stories that include F/F scenes and Asian spankees is longer - A Vietnamese Spanking Story (Parts 4, 5, and 7), Lan's Viet Kieu, and Phuong's First Spanking (Parts 1, 2, and 3).

I also have one F/F story where the spankee is a young Arab woman - The Mountains of French Morocco.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 6 Sep 2016 06:15
A number of my child or teen spankees could be of any race, and indeed I imagine some of them as being other races; for a parent-child spanking I rarely describe the spankee in enough detail for anyone to tell the race, though my dialogue is probably "white sounding" in most cases, because I probably couldn't do anything else very well.

I also have a fantasy serial in which the female heroine and frequent spankee is a red-skinned fire genasi, but that's probably not what you had in mind

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 6 Sep 2016 06:39
If the genasi is red skinned to begin with how does the spanker know when she's been sufficiently spanked?

SNM
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 6 Sep 2016 12:56
Seegee:
If the genasi is red skinned to begin with how does the spanker know when she's been sufficiently spanked?

No choice but to keep going until her butt is purple.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 6 Sep 2016 16:47
As for myself, I have never given race, color, ethnic background much thought while reading a story but in agreement with one of the other posters on this topic, when a story does describe a specific setting, place , names of characters, this can allow a strong suggestion as to the race, ethnic background, and of course color of the characters involved. For me, if I don't see anything that would point in a different direction, I just assume white. Not that it really matters.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 6 Sep 2016 17:56
Seegee:

Well, when she's being spanked as punishment, her main spanker uses a strap magically modified to apply cold damage, since her fiery nature means that she rather enjoys the burn of a regular spanking. The magical cold strap turns her bottom white.

When she's being spanked for fun, there are other ways of judging when she's had enough.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
aka, amino, blkspnkr, brettchad, ch1ckory, DenseWall, Schoyce1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9