The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Non-white Spankees

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
JHorcoc4
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 4 Sep 2016 09:35
Does anyone know of any stories that involve females who aren't white being spanked?

Avalon
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 4 Sep 2016 12:15
There are many, many on this site--but I can speak to two of my own--
"Spanish Fantasy" and "The Startup, Part 3"

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 4 Sep 2016 13:09
I know medici, barretthunter, flopsybunny, and goodgulf have all written stories with nonwhite women being spanked. Afraid I can't recall the titles off the top of my head, but they've done quite a few.

I've written some myself. In "Overlord" a Chinese and a Hispanic woman are spanked. The titular character of "Moesha's Interview" is African American. An Indian girl gets spanked in "In Hot Water."

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 4 Sep 2016 14:28
I've got two stories featuring Asian families and their spanking ways - "Roshni's Rolex" and "A Nice Boy From Leicester". Plus a mini-serial, "Donna's Rude Awakening", set in Barbados in which, although it doesn't labour the point, all the characters are black.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 4 Sep 2016 14:31
Oh, due to one of the site quirks as a transfer from Bottomlines, my pen name here is actually "Neil".

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 4 Sep 2016 15:25
Many of my characters are either white (or non-white) only in the imagination of the reader, because I often don't specify. One of my latest stories, though, features a lovely young Latina.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 4 Sep 2016 16:44
njrick:
One of my latest stories, though, features a lovely young Latina.

In my mind (and I'm surely not alone) when you use a phrase like "Latina beauty" I tend to picture a bronze skinned beauty with that wonderfully jutting bottom that seems to be particular to South American women. That said though, "Latina beauties" come in the full range of human skin tone, as well as in various wonderful shapes.

As NJRick implies; unless it's important to the story, there is usually no particular reason to specify skin color. It's perfectly OK to allow the reader's imagination free to do what it will with those details.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 4 Sep 2016 18:33
Agree that there is no need to go out of the way to specify the race of the character. But if a physical description of the character is included its obvious anyhow. Like referring to ebony or chocolate skin, or to a pale blonde for example. And names and location can indicate it as well sometimes. For example, a girl named Kiko Tanaka would obviously be Asian/Pacific Islander. And as was pointed out, Latinas come in all shades of skin color and body type. Though for a story set on the beaches of Brazil. I would be more likely to describe the brevity of her tanga than the tone of her skin!
And on an aside, I wonder if we have any nonwhite men or women writing stories here.Should think they could bring a different perspective.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 4 Sep 2016 20:05
Redskinluver:
Agree that there is no need to go out of the way to specify the race of the character. But if a physical description of the character is included its obvious anyhow.

My prose is heavy on description, so things like skin color, accent, etc are always going to be obvious with my characters.

Redskinluver:
And on an aside, I wonder if we have any nonwhite men or women writing stories here.Should think they could bring a different perspective.

This is something I have wondered about very heavily myself. I know that the spanking kink is prevalent among at least some nonwhite ethnicities, but the LSF seems to be a very white site based on the people I've met on here.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 4 Sep 2016 20:39
Who ever said I am a white person? Who ever said any one on this site was of any colour? I use my imagination on all the spankings and who would know what colour my imagination is in?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 13
Berksblade2, Hoddle, paddlingman, schnuppe
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9