LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Babysitter spanking stories?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 25 Aug 2016 20:49
My "Deep Pockets" is all about a babysitter who ends up spanked.

Perry
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 26 Aug 2016 08:16
I'm afraid I can't remember the author, but one I read many years ago told the story of a girl who babysat a neighbour child. On one occasion she went out and left the child alone. That was the night when the house caught fire. No-one was hurt but baby sitter got a spanking and had to go twice to apologize for her irresponsible conduct. The story was well written and credible. The humiliation of the sitter was as painful as her punishment.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 26 Aug 2016 17:25
Perry:
On one occasion she went out and left the child alone. That was the night when the house caught fire.

Wow. A spanking doesn't even begin to address going out and leaving the child alone, even without the hosue fire! :-o

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 31 Aug 2016 18:10
RosieRad
RosieRad:
Wow. A spanking doesn't even begin to address going out and leaving the child alone, even without the hosue fire! :-o

Oh come now, Rosie, don't speak blasphemy! You know full well in the world of spanking fiction, spankings happen everywhere and are the solution to everything.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 1 Sep 2016 02:31
kdpiererre, A great response To us spanking will always be the answer.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#16 | Posted: 2 Sep 2016 06:24
I thought I didn't write babysitter stories, but - to big surprise - it seems I have one: "My worst spanking"

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
Andrearedbottom, Balor, chris37, Clarity, laststraw, Nelon, solsunbeach, stevenr, wdwarf
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9