The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Paddle Making Stories

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 10 Jul 2016 15:45
I like stories in which the paddle is made, especially when the person to be spanked makes the paddle. I know of three such stories here, Be careful What You Wish For part 5 by Brian9, A Wish Fulfilled part 5 by Penmask, and Preparing The Paddle by Tyr. There are probably others on here. Does anyone know of one or more such stories.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 10 Jul 2016 16:16
Re: Paddle making stories: In Part 1 of my serial "Shut Up and Spank Me" there is a brief description of the spanker manufacturing the paddle in his wood shop:
"... Brad went to the workshop. Selecting a half-inch thick piece of oak, he drew an outline of a paddle and cut it out with a bandsaw. He chucked a half-inch bit into the drill press and made a pattern of holes down the body of the paddle, then used a sander to remove splinters and round the sharp corners and edges. Finally, he wrapped the handle with rubber tape for a secure grip. When he had finished, he nodded with satisfaction at his creation. A bit crude, but it would be effective. Maybe in the future, he would shape and smooth it a little better and add a coat of polyurethane varnish. But it would do for now. He returned to his office and stashed the paddle in a drawer."
---
But my favorite of that genre - where the paddle is made by the person to receive the spanking is "Welcoming Spanking" by Kia.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 10 Jul 2016 19:26
There is a paddle made in my story "Knotty Pine"

Guyspencer

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 10 Jul 2016 23:56
Check out Grace Brackenridge's stories. A lot of them involve the spanker making a paddle, often with the help of the prospective spankee.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 11 Jul 2016 00:10
You might like to read my story "Wellbeloved" which describes how the first paddle in America came to be made.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 11 Jul 2016 02:14
Try my story "Brenda's Barebutt "Adventure."

Belsteph
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 22 Mar 2017 23:24
On the site http://www.geocities.ws/mhdses2/main.html the series Bucci Neighborhood Spankings, part 13 "Danielle Learns Woodworking" involves making a paddle. The paddle is made by the spanker, but the spankee watches.

This series is by an author called "Whetstone" and I would love to find some more stories by him or her.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 24 Mar 2017 04:36
Argh! I'm drawing a total blank on the name of the story; I thought I had it saved as a favorite but apparently not so now I'll have to look for it.

Anyway, it's a story about a tween girl who has to make her own paddle. It follows her through all the steps and at the end she hands it over to her Dad. He gives her a first class spanking with it, writes the date and her offense on it, and then hangs it on the garage wall with all the other paddles she's made and been spanked with.

I'll keep you posted if the name comes back to me.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 24 Mar 2017 11:34
mj2001:
Anyway, it's a story about a tween girl who has to make her own paddle. It follows her through all the steps and at the end she hands it over to her Dad. He gives her a first class spanking with it, writes the date and her offense on it, and then hangs it on the garage wall with all the other paddles she's made and been spanked with.

A new paddle for every spanking? Overkill, surely? Still, sounds like the story could be intriguing.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 24 Mar 2017 12:31
My story Brenda's Barebutt Run has the husband making a paddle to spank his wife for streaking.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 8
jschuss1, Kman22, Stredlie
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9