The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Rollin

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 15 Jun 2017 13:03
Those of you who have been members here for some time will remember Rollin, and will be sad to hear that he passed away on 1st June. Our thoughts are with his family and friends at this time.

Rollin was a known voice in the spanko community who had been writing spanking stories for decades, but ironically was undergoing a phase of writer's block around the time he joined the LSF. He later told us that the library had encouraged him to write again and share his stories. Many of you will have interacted with him via comments on his work, or on the forum. He was a very active member here for several years, but chose to remove most of his stories when he made the move towards the commercial publication of his work.

RIP, Rollin.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 15 Jun 2017 15:07
Really sorry to hear about Rollin. I much enjoyed his stories, and we often chatted about both his and mine. A good writer, and a lovely guy. RIP.

turk
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 15 Jun 2017 16:41
He was one of the best, may he rest in peace.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#4 | Posted: 15 Jun 2017 18:44
Very sad to hear! He was a great story writer in many different genres, and I remember him as very friendly to a new and inexperienced writer. A pity for us that his stories are no longer available here, but that was his choice. RIP.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 15 Jun 2017 21:16
One of the two major influences on my spanking writing, sadly both he and Alex Birch are no longer with us.
BTW do you know his approximate age just for interest.
His critiques were always thoughtful and helpful.
RIP

Dufus
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 15 Jun 2017 23:02
Rollin's stories were some of the first I found on the web. I have some and still enjoy them to this day after reading them many times. What a loss.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 15 Jun 2017 23:46
Sad. He was a good writer. Hope his family is doing OK.

CS

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 16 Jun 2017 00:27
A sad loss. He wrote with style and assurance, and made frequent appearances on the Challenge podiums. Rest in peace, Rollin, Sir.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 16 Jun 2017 01:58
Sad to hear of his passing. He was a talented writer- I remember sharing my amusement at his having a pen name based on the Mission Impossible character, Rollin Hand. My condolences to his family.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 16 Jun 2017 02:25
RIP Rollin Hand. I first made his acquaintance on S.S.S. and established friendship with him back on S.S.S. in the nineties. I was sad to see him leave the LSF and am even sorrier that he has passed. Again, may he RIP.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 9
kokojazz, oldwrangler2, opb
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9