library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Silence

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 3 Jun 2017 22:33
I've been inactive on SL for a while. This is because of various things, getting involved in other things but also situations in my own life that I find make it hard for me to summon the muse for imaginative writing. I do intend to finish that story about President Angelov and the two policewomen, but also, at long last I'm starting a new story!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 3 Jun 2017 22:40
Welcome back. Life can change for us all and no one knows what will come along. Hope your new writing goes well.

CAN 😎

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#3 | Posted: 4 Jun 2017 16:58
Sometimes you need a break. I got back into writing a story myself after a hiatus that lasted the better part of eighteen months. I did manage to drink a lot of beer during that time, something that made me feel good because my brothers working at the brewery have mortgages, kids, car payments, and dogs. I was very supportive.

So have at 'er. Looking forward to your newest contribution,

Rap

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 4 Jun 2017 23:40
It's great to hear from you again. It's lovely when people manage to stay on, even if there are temporary distractions that forces us away for a while. Often our attention span is limited, people write stories a few years and then they just disappear. Thanks for staying on. I hope to be here another five or six years, which would take me to where you are now. I have the highest of respect and I'm looking forward to reading your new stories. Welcome back home.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 5 Jun 2017 23:56
barretthunter:
I do intend to finish that story about President Angelov and the two policewomen

A story about policewomen? No - really??

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 6 Jun 2017 21:31
Thanks, all. I've been in a stressful situation for five months and everybody is saying how well I'm handling it, though it doesn't always seem like that to me. This concerns a close person's ill-health and care - also very time-consuming. What is not totally surprising is that I can do all sorts of things, but writing anything sustained has become difficult. Well, I'm writing something now involving a policewoman, two old men, a window, groceries, an industrial dispute and a Scottish quiz.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 8 Jun 2017 04:21
barretthunter

Well, I'm writing something now involving a policewoman, two old men, a window, groceries, an industrial dispute and a Scottish quiz.

I want to see how all this ties together, should be very interesting.

I know what you mean about caring for someone. Like so many others, I had my mother in a nursing home with Alzheimer's, my elderly father living with me, working a full time job, and I had an older brother and sister who helped, along with a very understanding girlfriend. when you get on the other side of it, you'll look back with wonder at what you did, and you'll wonder how in the hell you did it.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 11 Jun 2017 21:31
Thanks, Steven. Well, I've just sent the story ("The Scottish Quiz Question Days") to our benevolent rulers.

Hedgeh0g
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 12 Jun 2017 21:11
Welcome back BH, I look forward to hearing of a poor policewoman finding that crime fighting does not pay!!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 12 Jun 2017 23:00
Thanks, spiny one. Well, in this particular instance you could argue she isn't fighting crime.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 3
aske1999, olivergi, Ormansanches, sks089, trollberry
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9