LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Validating

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 14 May 2017 18:02
Don't feel badly, Elorac. We all accept that you're a superstar, and the rest of us mere mortals get our validations done as time permits I for one am grateful for the number of items you manage to get checked off each time a new batch is uploaded.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 24 Sep 2019 00:32
I'm giving a "bump" to this thread for the purpose of acknowledging the LSF validation team, which currently consists of Elorac, Dave and Spankedjenny.

These are the dedicated folks who write the summaries for stories, edit them, and classify them according to orientation, age, implements etc in order to help readers find reading material that interests us - all done by candlelight in the bowels of the library for no compensation beyond an occasional stale crisp or sip of bad sherry.

Thanks, guys!

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#13 | Posted: 24 Sep 2019 04:13
Thanks njrick! Wait...you mean some of us get an ACTUAL stale crisp? I just get to look at a photo of one and even that I have to return after viewing!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 24 Sep 2019 07:38
Spankedjenny
I was totally unaware of the pay differential among members of the validation staff. I hope I didn't open a can of worms.

Pembridge06
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 24 Sep 2019 13:48
A bunch of unsung heroes, all of you. And some of the stuff you have to wade through... mine included. Lots of thanks to you all. Norland H

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 24 Sep 2019 15:44
Spankedjenny:
Thanks njrick! Wait...you mean some of us get an ACTUAL stale crisp? I just get to look at a photo of one and even that I have to return after viewing!

Breaking News!!!!
We've been gifted 3 packets of slightly stale donuts from the local supermarket. Our validaters will feast by the light of their solitary candle in the bowels of the library

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#17 | Posted: 25 Sep 2019 03:35
flopsybunny:
Breaking News!!!!
We've been gifted 3 packets of slightly stale donuts from the local supermarket. Our validaters will feast by the light of their solitary candle in the bowels of the library

Yum... we haven't feasted like that since you got that batch of, slightly tubercular, steaks a while back!

Regina
Female Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 25 Sep 2019 16:26
I admire the people that validate the stories so much. When you see some idea that is new, you must rejoice. But regardless of war the story line you always proceed with professional care.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 25 Sep 2019 17:19
flopsybunny:
Our validaters will feast by the light of their solitary candle in the bowels of the library

I'm glad to hear they're allowed a candle. They can huddle round it for warmth if we have a cold winter.

But seriously ... Many thanks for a job well done.

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 26 Sep 2019 02:38
My rate of pay is 1 stale donut per 10 stories validated on deadline. For validating 20 stories by the same deadline I'm spared the donut. It's a great inducement to work as hard as possible.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 6
FlorianP, seacap63
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9