LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 7 Apr 2017 04:11
I want to apologize for a 9-month hiatus in recognizing significant milestones for our authors and readers. I just haven't had the time to do what I once did. I need to come out of "retirement" though to recognize an amazing accomplishment achieved by not one but TWO of our esteemed colleagues.

The accomplishment? Commenting on a total of TEN THOUSAND stories here in the LSF. That's more than a third of all stories posted here in the library. These members not only READ that many stories, but COMMENTED on that many. Truly amazing.

The members? Guy and canadianspankee. Both are prolific and accomplished writers in their own right, but in this case, it's the attention they give to other authors that I want to recognize. I have been the recipient (and beneficiary) of many comments by both gentlemen, for which I'm greatly appreciative.

Thank you, cs. Thank you, Guy. Keep on reading, writing and commenting. I'll be back to recognize you at 20K.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 7 Apr 2017 04:50
Wonderful! I haven't had the time to read that many stories, let alone comment on them.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 7 Apr 2017 11:20
I bow to their glory and thank them for the many contributions that they have given to the comment count regarding my stories. It's people like you guys who make this site happen and vibrate with life! I feed on the comments I get; it's like the life blood that makes it possible for me to write. Thanks guys, you're awesome! This achievement is inspirational to see and as a comparison, for myself to reach the same heights, I'd have to make the administrators keep this site running for at least another ten years. Which I hope they do.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Apr 2017 12:07
Congratulations and many thanks to both guys. This is an awesome achievement, not to mention commitment. Comments are the lifeblood of the LSF. Without them authors would lose a lot of the incentive to publish, so without people like you setting an example for the rest of us to humbly attempt to emulate the LSF would not be what it is today. Thanks guys. And thanks also to NJRick for drawing our attention to these achievements.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 7 Apr 2017 13:05
njrick:
I'll be back to recognize you at 20K.

Promises...promises. Anyhow, thank you NJRick, and everyone else.

The statistic I'm waiting for is for our 27,299 items to finally reach 30,000. We should be planning the virtual party of all parties!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 7 Apr 2017 16:57
Thanks folks and njrick, I appreciate the comments. I enjoy getting comments more than giving them but there is a lot of satisfaction in giving as well.

CS

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 8 Apr 2017 01:19
Thanks and congratulations to our two marathon commenters (and writers) of apparently unlimited stamina.

On an author's Stats page (not that any of us waste time looking at that page, I'm sure) the top left table lists her/his Top (10) Commenters. On mine, Guy is 3rd (with 76) and CS 6th (62), and I'd wager they feature on that list for EVERY SINGLE AUTHOR in the library, so prolific are they. I know I am greatly in their debt, reciprocation-wise.

Thanks guys (and cs'es).

If
BashfulBob:
Comments are the lifeblood of the LSF

, then you're the blood bank and we're all in the red!

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 8 Apr 2017 02:42
TheEnglishMaster:
I'd wager they feature on that list for EVERY SINGLE AUTHOR in the library

OMG, you're rigtht - #1 (Guy) and #5 (CS) for me. #5?? Sheesh, CS, get your act together!
Kidding, kidding! Thank you so much to both of you for buoying up the rest of us deadbeats

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 8 Apr 2017 03:43
TheEnglishMaster
On an author's Stats page (not that any of us waste time looking at that page, I'm sure) the top left table lists her/his Top (10) Commenters.

Wow, I never even noticed the Stats option before. They're #1 and #2 with me as well. It made me look up my own statistics. I've only READ 3,496 and commented on 905. I feel like a total slacker, even though statistically I'm considered a "Commenting Deity." But if we're comparing the pantheon of Commenting Deities on this site, Guy and CS would have cathedrals with thousands of worshipers, whereas I'd be more like the store-front church with a few dozen fanatical devotees.

turk
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 8 Apr 2017 04:05
Fantastic, great work, thanks.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 14
donaldo, Eris39, karen8419, Regina, stevenr, Unfortunate, Velentrius
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9