LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

RIP OTK in CT

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
LeighB85
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 7 Oct 2016 03:36
Sadly I've joined the site this evening to inform this community of OTK in CT (you may know him as Scott, he's published a few stories under the name Scott Temuujin) having passed away earlier this week at the age of 33. He'd been dealing with illness for the past few years and also was haunted by many personal issues and I pray he's at peace now. I like to believe he's now reunited with his infant daughter who died in 2008 and that he's no longer hurting physically or emotionally.

I had met Scott through another site and we started as spanking partners but became true friends and I'm going to miss him greatly. He shared a lot of his spanking erotica with me and I see that a lot of it is posted to this site - he used to talk about this website every now and then and had always prodded me to make an account and share some of my own writing. I wish I'd taken him up on it now rather than signing up to share this sad news with you.

I don't know if any of you knew him away from this site, but if you did, you can PM me with any questions you have and I'll do my best to answer them.

Leigh

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 7 Oct 2016 04:13
Sad news. Although I did not know him to lose anyone at 33 is just plain sad. May his family find peace and I hope things go well for all those who mourn him.

CS

tfs
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 7 Oct 2016 04:15
Thank you for sharing the sad news. I'd read and enjoyed many of the stories he had posted on this site and he had been kind enough to comment on a number of mine.

My deepest sympathy to you on the loss of your friend.

Regards,

tfs

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Oct 2016 04:41
Hi Leigh,

Extremely sorry to hear of his passing and 33 is no age at all. Thank you for letting us know at what must be a very difficult time. Our thoughts are with you.

Februs

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#5 | Posted: 7 Oct 2016 04:50
Hi Leigh,

So sorry to hear of his passing and my heart goes out to you in your loss.

Jenny

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 7 Oct 2016 07:28
Such a tragic loss at such a young age. So sorry for your loss of your good friend.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 7 Oct 2016 10:06
This is very sad to hear, Leigh, and at such a young age too. He was quite well known in this community and will be missed. Our thoughts are with you.
Thank you for letting us know.
flopsy

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 7 Oct 2016 13:50
Sorry to hear that. Can only hope that he has found rest.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 7 Oct 2016 14:21
Deeply saddened to hear of OTK in CT's death at such a tragically young age, and after a life (it seems) already overburdened with sadness. RIP.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 7 Oct 2016 15:53
Thank you Leigh for caring enough to inform us of OTK in CT's tragically premature death. Too often our members simply disappear, and we have no way of knowing what happened to them.

At least Scott's writings will live on. They will reside here at the LSF, and are likely sprinkled all over the Internet to be enjoyed forever.

I will be reading some of Scott's stories today.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
Dlee196, Koalabaellchen, PGreenham, school, spanki1962, stevenr, Wlennart
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9