The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Linda

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 9 Sep 2016 19:05
Those that have been visiting the LSF for some time will remember the great contribution made to the site by Linda. Apart from being a popular author whose entertaining and heartfelt writings made an impact on LSF members and beyond, she was one of our most active validaters and was responsible for over 3,500 validations. In addition, she was always happy to assist authors who were looking for a bit of help with grammar, punctuation etc. All in all, she was a core member of the LSF.

Sadly, we heard from her earlier this year that she had been diagnosed with inoperable and incurable lung cancer. Today, we were contacted by her grand-daughter who has let us know that Linda died peacefully in her sleep yesterday evening while surrounded by her family.

Our thoughts are with her family and friends at this difficult time.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 9 Sep 2016 19:07
She will be dearly missed, but will be remembered in our community through her wonderful writing.
Happy memories.
RIP, Linda.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#3 | Posted: 9 Sep 2016 19:15
I'm very sorry to hear! She was such a wonderful, friendly person and a great writer of spanking stories.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 9 Sep 2016 19:26
Linda helped me by editing some of my stories a few years back and I always appreciated her patience and empathy while doing so. Sad news to hear about her passing, may she rest in peace.

CS

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 9 Sep 2016 20:16
Very sorry to hear of the loss of someone who has given so much to our site and helped others to enjoy it.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 9 Sep 2016 20:57
Very sorry to hear that.She sounded like a wonderful person.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 9 Sep 2016 21:45
Dear Linda was a wise and grounded presence in the library when I first joined, contributing as both author, validater and admin. I remember a humorous controversy that year over different blends of tea (Linda favouring, of course, the Scottish blend) which I even incorporated into a serial I was writing at the time (in a blatant attempt to curry favour). Whilst patient and supportive of new authors, she was a self-confessed grammar nazi, and had an abiding respect for and interest in the Royal Family. Hugely missed, may she rest in peace.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 9 Sep 2016 22:34
So very sorry to hear that. R.I.P. and God bless Linda.
XXX

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 10 Sep 2016 02:11
Linda touched me and helped me out with an edit of a story I cherish and read fondly again with my wife. She helped me change the wording to make it folksy like Andy Griffith, yet still met grammatical requirements. God bless Linda and her family.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 10 Sep 2016 03:52
I'm so sad to hear we've lost another beloved member of the LSF. She touched many here through her plentiful contributions to the site. RIP Linda.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 5
Andes107, Brandywine1, canth256, Derrick30, Goodgulf, hundjager, myrkassi, Nelon
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9