library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

The Megacommenters (samslipper, CrimsonKid, IslandCarol, tfs, Guy, canadianspankee)

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#21 | Posted: 3 May 2017 00:02
CarolinaPaddler:
I would like to take this back to the original topic.

You are also totally right, and I'm sorry for wandering off topic (as usual).
All you super-commenters are the lifeblood of this place, and we wouldn't have nearly as many enthusiastic authors without you, who decided to stick around after their first submission, largely because of comments from people like you.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#22 | Posted: 3 May 2017 01:31
Go off topic or stay on topic. Interesting reading all the same. To relate to both subjects one could say we use arithmetic when counting up numbers of comments and just a touch of math if one gets into average words per comment over the past year relating that to the number of stories commented on over the same period of time. Completely useless information but it is relaxing to me and no big deal if I ever get the complete answer.

CS

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 3 May 2017 04:42
I've made a bit over 900 comments; the thought that people have made 10 times as many comments is about as daunting as when I hit the 200 story mark and realized I only needed another 1,577 to catch up to Grace Brackenridge.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 3 May 2017 12:36
Every comment has thought put into it by an individual library member and that puts the gas in the tank for the continued journey of this amazing site we all love and desire to see flourish.

My goal was to give some recognition to the superstars of our library who others including me use for inspiration. The Mega Commenters are in a class all their own and deserve our applause.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 3 May 2017 13:28
canadianspankee:
one could say we use arithmetic when counting up numbers of comments and just a touch of math if one gets into average words per comment over the past year relating that to the number of stories commented on over the same period of time

Equally, one could say that, statistically, the number of authors per year divided by the time they spend calculating average words-per-comment ratios in relation to the mean commenter is unlikely to exceed those who haven't the first idea what I'm talking about.

In the UK, of course, we're not limited to just the one 'Math'. I've always wondered how you guys manage over there - isn't it very limiting? Or you like to keep things simple?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#26 | Posted: 3 May 2017 20:24
TheEnglishMaster:
In the UK, of course, we're not limited to just the one 'Math'. I've always wondered how you guys manage over there - isn't it very limiting? Or you like to keep things simple?

LOL.. We have to keep things simple over here in Canada and pretend we are shy and polite people. It is our grand scheme to take over the world. But of course only when the math and arithmetic we do indicates it is the proper time.

CS

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#27 | Posted: 3 May 2017 20:51
TheEnglishMaster:
In the UK, of course, we're not limited to just the one 'Math'.

Sorry.

TheEnglishMaster:
I've always wondered how you guys manage over there - isn't it very limiting?

We're sorry.

TheEnglishMaster:
Or you like to keep things simple?

We're very sorry.

(Okay, CS, I think they're distracted now. Get the beaver and the hockey stick, get behind 'em and take it at a run. I'll hold your Molson.)

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#28 | Posted: 3 May 2017 21:57
I would be the first to say that the stats presented on the beginning of this thread were old and outdated, so no worries about distractions. Njrick posted new statistics a few weeks ago and that was good enough for me to know others are aware of what commentors do for the site.

Now back to the real world, still checking out the math to see when world domination is possible. LMAO

CS

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
donut88, rickf, robbiegreen, shannonsp6
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9