library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

The Megacommenters (samslipper, CrimsonKid, IslandCarol, tfs, Guy, canadianspankee)

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 4 Jun 2016 19:08
Comments by readers are the lifeblood of the Library, feedback given to writers who then are inspired to write more stories. Elsewhere I recognized members who passed the one thousand comment milestone. There are a handful of authors who ha surpassed level recently by several times. In some cases, they've passed more than one "000" milestone since I last posted recognition. The omission ends today. Below is a list of our mega-commenters and their most recent milestones:

Three Thousand Comments Made

CrimsonKid (although each of his comments should count for several)

Four Thousand Comments Made

samslipper

Five Thousand Comments Made

IslandCarol

Seven Thousand Comments Made

tfs

Eight Thousand Comments Made

Guy

Nine Thousand Comments Made

canadianspankee (our all-time leader, and coiner of the LSF motto)

All of these members are also authors, which perhaps is the reason they comment so often, knowing how it feels to receive feedback from readers. Whatever the reason they comment (and comment, and comment, and comment), the rest of us authors greatly appreciate what they do.

Many thanks to all of you!

Kia
Female Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 5 Jun 2016 01:43
These numbers boggle my mind. Very impressive, but even more impressive is that the comments they've left-either on my stories or on others I've come across in my reading- show such depth of reading and engagement with each of the stories they've commented on. Thank you all for your reading and encouragement! And thanks to njrick for highlighting these achievements!

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 5 Jun 2016 17:47
These are truly the 'Members of the Decade' Award winners, to whom we all owe deep gratitude not only for their engagement, as Kia says, but also for showing the way.

7, 8, 9 thousand doesn't boggle Kia's mind alone. And tfs, Guy and CS are also such generous commenters - not just "Yeah good liked it" or "Why didn't the other one get spanked too", but genuinely appreciative, plot-aware mini-reviews. So thank you all.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 Jun 2016 20:18
Outstanding! They have taken the time to think before commenting.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 6 Jun 2016 04:18
These are staggering amounts! Thank you to our super-star commenters!! They really have made an impact on this site and have devoted much time and energy to giving authors feedback and support. THANK YOU!

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 30 Apr 2017 21:00
Everyone on this list not only comments, but is insightful. Half the time all I can come up with is a little encouragement. They deserve our high praise. Thank you all.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 30 Apr 2017 21:47
Wow. I don't think I can even count that high.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 30 Apr 2017 23:39
Burgundy:
I don't think I can even count that high.

Says the math professor. Ah well, my math profs never were very good with numbers either. (No, really.)

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 1 May 2017 00:45
I've only viewed 2795 stories here... To read and comment on 9000....

WOW!

Often123
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 1 May 2017 07:42
Mind boggling... And how about kudos to some of our very prolific writers? Bravo!

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 11
cbogle, Hotspur, Kanchyk, otkfun, Readr, reargunner, rec333, steve77, Tom360, txwolf208, valentin, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9