library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Elevated Milestones - Comments Received (PhilK, Guy Spencer, Susan Thomas, John Benson)

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 4 Jun 2016 18:49
Elsewhere I have recognized authors who passed the milestone of one thousand comments received. Pretty impressive, no? Well, in THIS post I'm going to recognize authors who have reached milestones of multiples of that figure. These are:

Two Thousand Comments Received

PhilK

Three Thousand Comments Received

Susan Thomas
Guy Spencer

Four Thousand Comments Received

John Benson

These authors are all recognized for the immense pleasure brought to the readers in their extensive fanbases.

We thank you for your efforts. Keep on writing!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 4 Jun 2016 20:33
I think it is necessary to mention that 'njrick' is over the 2K mark in comments received, and is our resident Historian.

Without njrick we would have missed out on a lot of good things happening on the site and I for one appreciate all the work he does in that department.

CS

Kia
Female Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 5 Jun 2016 01:44
Well deserved, all of you. I've truly enjoyed your stories, and hope there are many more on the way!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 Jun 2016 15:51
For those who don't know, njrick is AKA "Rick Marlow", and is among our most popular authors. I don't know how I ended up ahead of him (probably line-cutting on my part) but his received comments are in the very high two thousands. And yes, he did modestly leave himself off the list.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 5 Jun 2016 17:36
Great writers all, including Mr R. Marlowe, as Guy says.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 5 Jun 2016 20:21
The fact that they receive a lot of comments says something about their talent as authors.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 6 Jun 2016 04:11
Congrats to all the authors mentioned above (including the very modest Mr Marlowe). Well deserved praise for their writing talents!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 9 Jun 2016 01:39
Thanks to CS, Guy, TEM and Janine for their kind words, but this thread isn't about me (or at least it wasn't SUPPOSED to be).

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 17
bookrdr75, keitho54, paddlingman, Ron13, SAW1968
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9