library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Milestones - Comments given (arsdigita, twisted8, BashfulBob, ernalones, bigal69 & TheEnglishMaster

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 4 Jun 2016 18:34
As was noted by TEM on another forum post, I'm a bit delinquent in recognizing members who have hit significant milestones, particularly in regards to members making comments on stories. Looking back through the archives, these are the ones I appear to have missed:

One Thousand Comments Made

arsdigita
twisted8
BashfulBob
ernalones
bigal69

Two Thousand Comments Made

TheEnglishMaster

It is the willingness of readers to engage authors and provide them with feedback that has long made the Library here a special place for us authors. I myself have received comments on my work from everyone on the above list. It is greatly appreciated.

On behalf of all authors, I would like to say "thank you." Keep on reading and commenting!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 4 Jun 2016 23:04
njrick:
On behalf of all authors, I would like to say "thank you." Keep on reading and commenting!

And on behalf of myself, this Guy would also like to thank everyone for their comments. I appreciate every one of them.

Guy

Kia
Female Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 5 Jun 2016 01:47
I've also appreciated the comments I've received from you-and those made elsewhere that I've come across. The comments often add to my enjoyment of stories, and it can be enlightening to read another perspective. Thank you all for your impressive contributions!

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 5 Jun 2016 17:40
njrick:
I'm a bit delinquent in recognizing members

It's no crime.

Welcome back, NJR (RM), M.C. and thanks for responding to the hint.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 5 Jun 2016 20:19
Whenever I read a story that piques my interest I make it a point to comment

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 6 Jun 2016 04:15
Wow- we are being bombarded by NJR's statistics. Such wonderful milestones. Thanks to these prolific commenters for all they have done to keep us authors encouraged and made to feel appreciated!

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 16
bjones111, Claypaul68, danjackson84, GEML66, hardcharlie9600, MorningBob, PGreenham, ronclute, SlippersSting
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9