LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Clifford Dorset

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 5 May 2016 01:02
I remember him with this writings. Fine author. I had read his stories on other sites.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 5 May 2016 14:39
Must have missed this when you posted it, Ollie, but I'm very sorry to hear he's gone. I had a typically thoughtful response from him to my piece 'What We Spankers Get Out of It':

"Was intrigued by your deduction that 'Spanking is sex'. I think for most of us this is perfectly true, and in these cases spanking is a form of foreplay which is a rather more aggressive style of foreplay than other tactile styles such as caressing and tickling. I count myself among these devotees. I have seen testimony from others, though, that spanking is an end in itself (pun intended), and that progression to other activities is unnecessary, even undesired. Do you feel that, in these cases, spanking always results in a satisfying climax without additional activities?"

This led to a fascinating exchange where we discussed the near-impossibility of establishing any kind of objective overall truth about sexual kinks, given that anyone who's prepared to respond to such research is, almost by definition, atypical. He'll be much missed.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 9 May 2016 21:18
Sorry to hear of his passing. Read some of his work somewhere long time ago.
Is Flaming Cheeks still around or active, or like so many spanking forums, vanished or dormant?

opb
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 10 May 2016 17:26
Sadly Flaming Cheeks is no longer with us. After Alex died, dear Februs tried to help by souping up the functionality of the site to make it more attractive, but sadly there were never enough contributors for it to be viable.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 12 Dec 2021 01:58
Before anyone complains, I am well aware that this is a "zombie thread". (That might be a poor choice of words!)

Nevertheless, today I learned something new about our friend Clifford Dorset. It turns out and you can see at the very bottom of this page:

Attribution Page

That Clifford wrote the entire John Colleton page on CPBiblio:

John Colleton Page

As we all know, Clifford/John was a research scientist by trade and you can see the painstaking detail present is all of his works.

Anyhow, I just thought that those of us in our little community would find this interesting.

Regards,
Tired

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 12 Dec 2021 03:10
JessicaK
I am sorry to hear of this loss to our community. One of my few, actual, fears is we don't know of such passings and the individual just disappears. JessicaK, greatest cover i trying to find out who the writer is. I do know, though, he met one of the Shado Lane crowd back in the 80's/90's. Shadow Lane had audio interviews and the interviewee talked about meeting the illusive Dedeaux. Can't be more descriptive than that though. Listened to those cassettes so much when I was younger, no internet for me then, so I would know I wasn't alone; that the cassettes disintigrated.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 27 Sep 2023 05:48
It's been many years now and I believe it's time to share a little more of what I know about the author called Clifford Dorset.

I posted a short piece on the Strictly blog and encourage all of you who are interested in Erotic Chastisement to read this short summary:

Strictly Spanking

Often123
Male Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 30 Sep 2023 04:51
Sad tidings

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 1 Oct 2023 10:05
I suspect that it was only posthumous.