The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

2K for CK

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 21 Sep 2015 13:09
During my relative absence from this forum we had another author pass a major milestone. Although we have on several occasions recognized CrimsonKid for the quantity, quality and thoroughness of the comments HE leaves for other authors, this time we'll be acknowledging the two thousand comments that he has received on his own stories. He's as prolific an author as he is a commenter, and has a readership that appreciates his efforts.

Well done, CK!

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 21 Sep 2015 14:25
CK is as thoughtful a gentleman as there can be. Congratulations on the achievement!

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 21 Sep 2015 14:57
Congratulations on two thousand comments, CK. And they are not just comments, but almost every one is an in-depth analysis, proving that you not only read, but take time to understand the story and craft your response. Your effort is much appreciated!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 21 Sep 2015 16:07
Way to go CK! We appreciate both your stories and your comments. Congratulations.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 21 Sep 2015 17:15
I do appreciate any comment I get from CK as it's invariably an insightful critique and not just people reading back my own story. Thank you for all your effort, it would be so easy to just not bother except when required.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 21 Sep 2015 18:28
CK, what I like the most about a CK comment is it is a surprise. A well thought out critique that makes you think or see a different perspective to the story you have posted. Congrats CK!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 21 Sep 2015 22:16
Wow! 2,000. That's some milestone, CK. Keep up the high quality work.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 22 Sep 2015 03:38
CK your stories are always great and you are very worthy of getting over 2K comments and deserve many more. I hope to see a lot more stories from you so I can contribute to you getting closer to 3K comments very soon. Well done sir, excellent work as always.

CS

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#9 | Posted: 22 Sep 2015 10:49
Congratulations to a fine author and commenter, perhaps the only one whose comments are so long and erudite that they could need their own comment section!

tfs
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 23 Sep 2015 02:48
Congratulations on attaining that milestone, CK. No doubt, one of the reasons you draw so many comments is that you produces stories with so many different and interesting plot lines!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 10
spankinufun
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9