The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Another Author with 1,000 Comments - imreadonly2

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 02:58
Imreadonly2 is definitely NOT just a "read only" member here at the LSF. As if to prove this, he has recently become the latest writer to have received ONE THOUSAND comments on his work. He has produced a number of stories and serials of varying orientations. My favorite is his entry from the letter-story challenge, "A Letter of Misunderstanding."

Congratulations, imreadonly2! Keep the stories coming!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 04:40
Congrats imreadonly2. By all means keep them coming.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 15:07
Congratulations Imreadonly2! When you read story writing like that, how could anyone not comment?

Guy

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 15:51
Thanks to NJRick, Bendover, & Guy for the very kind words, and thank you to everyone who has posted a comment on one of my stories.

I don't always respond to comments, but like every author I'm an applause-whore, and I read and consider every comment. Please know they are very much appreciated,and they are why I write.

The best thank you I can give to those who enjoyed my latest story is to tell you that Part 2 has already been submitted to our esteemed moderators, and Part 3 is my weekend project. THANK YOU so much!!

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 18:46
Congrats on your achievement and for having such a unique pen name! LOL
You're a top-quality, imaginative writer, and each comment received is well-deserved. Glad to see that you're writing again--and that more comments will soon be heading your way.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 21:08
Congratulations on getting a thousand comments!
imreadonly2:
Part 3 is my weekend project.

You can write a story in a weekend? I'm impressed!

watcher123
Male Author

Ireland
#7 | Posted: 4 Jan 2015 16:20
As a long time fan of Imreadonly I have to say all those comments are deeply deserved. I absolutely love his work, its always a delight to read with its twists and turns. And the way he gets into the emotions of his characters is something else.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 4 Jan 2015 20:32
Imreadonly2 is a great writer and deserves every comment attained and likely many more. I have enjoyed many of his stories and look forward to reading a lot more. Well done there sir and keep on reading, writing and commenting, it is stuff that makes this site as great as it is.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 4 Jan 2015 23:18
I agree with CS. Reading, writing, commenting are what makes the site and participation is key with this place. Well done to imreadonly on getting 1000+ comments.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 4 Jan 2015 23:50
Congratulations! imreadonly2 on getting 1,000+ comments! The next thousand will come soon, I'll bet!
Islandcarol!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 13 : Guests - 10
aragorn, Dave, Dufus, Flatfish, kanestrokes, karen8419, lesni, mobile_carrot, ogard, Ree, Robert46, saripas, spankedbywife
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9