LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Story of the Week /

She Touched Me Lightly - Deeply

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 20 Jan 2017 02:08
Our next 'Story of the Week' is She Touched Me Lightly - Deeply by Nathan Rysher, which has been recommended by LSF member, opb:

"In just over 500 words the author has managed to evoke the yearning of a teenaged boy for the unattainable with a delicacy which is a pleasure to read. Those of us who were there remember just what it was like, and hope perhaps never have to taste that bitter-sweetness again.

"Here though, safe within the secret garden walls of fiction we can appreciate it second hand."

Synopsis:
Nathan is surprised and a little worried when Matron, on learning he got three strokes of the cane, ordered him to follow her to the infirmary. There he meets the beautiful young nurse, Miss Hunter.

lorac
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 20 Jan 2017 02:55
Can we please have links to these stories. It would be a lot simpler than searching for them.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 21 Jan 2017 06:08
I think I remember Februs explaining that there's a bug, and if you click on a link to a story from the forum, you get logged out of the library.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 22 Jan 2017 17:59
opb:
...the author has managed to evoke the yearning of a teenaged boy for the unattainable...

But I read even more than that. In this boy's life, this is an incident of sexual discovery. He certainly went into the nurse's office with no thought of anything fantasy-inducing happening. Yet it did. How does a boy process that? I was a boy once so I can tell you! Usually it happens in bed...at night, and involves a messy discharge of a certain bodily fluid.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 3
gbooks, gg12, gol, Jjkid, luke16, Packersfan1305, Ree, ricgeo
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9