LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Story of the Week /

First Times in Cagnes-sur-mer

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 2 Jan 2017 17:45
Our next 'Story of the Week' is First Times in Cagnes-sur-mer by JessicaK which has been recommended by LSF member, RosieRad:
"This is a very lovely and eloquently written tale of a young woman's first erotic spanking, several years in the making. Lola first meets her Soldier just before her sixteenth birthday, and this love story spans many years, and two continents, but focuses, as the title suggests, on 'first times' in Cagnes-sur-mer.

"If you enjoy M/F erotic spankings, given by a loving and caring spanker, you'll love this one. And if you particularly enjoy reading about a spankee's first spanking, as I do, you'll love it all the more."

Synopsis:
Lolita and 'her soldier', Ron, are anticipating one of their few meetings. It will be her first full sexual experience and the tension on both sides is palpable. For many years he seems to have sensed a great need in her for spanking, yet another 'first' ... is it possible that either of them can feel more joy?

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 2 Jan 2017 19:09
An excellent choice! Check it out.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 6 Jan 2017 14:47
I'd read this some while ago, but it was good to be taken back to it and to enjoy it again. Added resonance for me was that several of the places it features - Arles, Aigues-Mortes - are also places I've visited with my lovely French gf. Not yet Cagnes-sur-mer, though.

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 7
bbnebraska12, Eclaris
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9