LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Story of the Week /

Singapore Sting

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 13 Jan 2014 23:00
Our next 'Story of the Day' is Singapore Sting by Alex Birch which has been recommended by LSF member, Raptor

"Alex wrote 'Singapore Sting' from a woman's perspective, something he did many times and was very good at. The narrator is a forty two year old woman working in Singapore who has a sexual dud for a husband and an unrealized desire to have her bottom smacked...until she falls afoul of her employer and is given the choice of a caning or dismissal. So she quits. This is a very short story indeed. Just kidding, folks.

After a cup of tea to think about the matter she reluctantly agrees to take the caning. Once she is bent across her employer's desk with her bottom bare, and the punishment begins, she soon discovers that the caning arouses emotions she did not expect.

A great story.
"

Synopsis
A 42 year old mother is forced to work in Singapore because of her husband's illness. She lies about her qualifications and when caught, she is offered a caning or the sack. She chooses the caning. She feels aroused but there's no sex.

synopsis by Lincoln

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 14 Jan 2014 15:10
A true classic from my late mentor, Alex. If it hadn't been for his encouragement on his blog Blushing Cheeks I would never have written except for private amusement. (OK I know some may think that would have been a good thing)
This is one of his best and is almost believable, and of course very well written.
One of my all-time favourites.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 15 Jan 2014 01:52
Yes, a well-written and "authentic" story. Thanks for the suggestion, raptor!

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#4 | Posted: 15 Jan 2014 02:17
Alex and I met on line through a mutual friend. We discovered that we shared more than a fondness for our lovely friend Hope, and soon were discussing everything from beer to shapely bottoms. I never met Alex in person. We spoke many times of sharing a pint or twelve, but Alex passed away before I finally made it to the UK.

I think of him often, especially when I am guzzling a fine ale, or someone mentions Singapore. This is iindeed one of his best efforts. Where ever you are Old Pal, bottoms up! And I mean that more ways than one.

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 14
Dagnir, gingerpubes, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9