LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Story of the Week /

How To Nominate A Story of the Week

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#11 | Posted: 23 Dec 2016 03:39
Any author of any story would no doubt be pleased someone took the time and made the effort to recomend their stories. You want to bring a smile to an authors face, recommend their story, I guarantee they will smile if they see it.

CS

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 23 Dec 2016 11:47
canadianspankee:
This feature has always been available. No need to ask. If you want to submit a story as per the instructions simply go ahead and do it.

CS

It ground to a halt as it was the same two or three people sending stuff through; unless you get a bunch of people contributing, it's not worth doing. We're not only asking for nominations, but a paragraph or two describing the particular story and why you think it merits being Story of the Week. So that means a bit of time and effort is required ... which unfortunately, is probably why we never got many takers.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 23 Dec 2016 14:17
I've just nominated one!

Mads
Male Author

Denmark
#14 | Posted: 23 Dec 2016 15:31
I too would like the tradition being revived, and would be happy to nominate stories for it. As Alef said it would be good to look at older stories.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 23 Dec 2016 19:37
I nominated a story as well. I think it would be lovely to get this going again if people are willing to put in the effort, and if people will appreciate it.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 5 Aug 2018 18:17
I have just sent in a nomination, and i hope that others will do so when they find stories worth nominating.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 5 Aug 2018 20:20
We no longer feature Story of the Week. It's been resurrected twice and fell into abeyance as hardly anyone was interested in participating. We have no plans to reintroduce it.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 25
BaronAshpodel, Bump, hawk708, Heroth, Nikita711, oxford, PinkestOfFloyds, Sfar, SmokingJoe, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9