The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Story of the Week /

How To Nominate A Story of the Week

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 20 Jun 2012 00:04
Anyone (authors and non authors alike) can nominate something for the Story of the Week. Pick a title you have particularly enjoyed reading (but not anything written by yourself), tell us what it is and who it's by, and write a mini review about it - just a paragraph or two saying why you enjoyed it.

Send your review to me by pasting it in via the Contact Us button. It will then be published on our blog and also here on the LSF forum. The selected story will also appear highlighted at the top of the Latest Loaded list.

spinther
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 20 Jul 2013 15:03
Flopsy, since this is called the story of the week, I suppose it has to have been published this week. Is that correct, or could it be anything one happens to have read that week?

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 20 Jul 2013 15:17
We were overambitious originally Spinther and called it Story of the Day! So now it's Story of the Week, which is much more do-able.

No, it doesnt have to be something you have read during the week. It can be anything at all - recently published or ancient - just something you particularly enjoyed and would like to share with others.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 20 Jul 2013 15:36
Let's see if we can get a few more John Benson stories nominated - lately I've noticed occasional nominations of stories by other authors sneaking in there.

MrSpankshard
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 21 Dec 2016 01:17
Haven't seemed to see any activity in here in awhile. Bummer.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 21 Dec 2016 08:45
MrSpankshard:
Haven't seemed to see any activity in here in awhile. Bummer.

That's because there were only two people sending nominations through. Bummer!

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 22 Dec 2016 06:49
Maybe we could get it started back up, if you still want to do it.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#8 | Posted: 22 Dec 2016 08:47
If there is a wish to revive the tradition, I would definitely be willing to help. I think the main aim should be to make people aware of older stories that haven't attracted the attention they deserve (or to revive old classics that newcomers may not be aware of).

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#9 | Posted: 22 Dec 2016 15:59
This feature has always been available. No need to ask. If you want to submit a story as per the instructions simply go ahead and do it.

CS

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 23 Dec 2016 00:45
Thanks, CS. The question isn't whether it's possible, but rather whether it is desired and/or would be appreciated. I'd be happy to nominate some stories off my favorites list.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
Carlsbad, Derrick30, furry101, Lizchurch, Steve0958
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9